- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Frequency range:
CE FCC RoHS
- Long distance:
- Transmit Power:
+4dBm to -20dBm
- Supply Ability:
- 10000 Piece/Pieces per Day
- Packaging Details
- Neutral package
- Lead Time:
- 1-5 days for beacon
Bluetooth 4.0 Small Size Lightweight Beacon Ibeacon for IOS and Android
The Product Features
- Based on the Texas Instruments NRF52832 Bluetooth Chip.
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE.
- CE FCC RoHS Certified.
- Supported iOS 7.0+ and Android 4.3+ system
- Long Battery Lifetime and Battery Level
- Easy to get the real-time battery level notification
- Configurable Parameters: UUID, Major, Minor, Device Name, Password etc.
- Long Range: The max. Range 100 meters in the open space
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band.
- Case Color: white, Other colors can be customized
- designed for the commercial advertising and indoor location-based service.
- Beacons broadcast 2.4GHz radio signals at regular and adjustable intervals.
- can be heard and interpreted by iOS and Android BLE-enabled devices that are equipped with many mobile apps.
|Case Color||white||Other colors can be customized|
|Battery Model||1 x CR2025||1pc CR2025 coin battery, 165mAh, 3.0V|
|Transmission Circuit||10.5mA (Max.)||Tested at 0dBm transmission power|
|Transmission Range||30 meters||Maximum|
|Antenna||50ohm||Onboard / PCB Antenna|
|Net Weight||7.0g||With battery but without package|
|Size||35 x 8.2 mm||Null|
Q1: Do the Beacons work with IOS and Android phones?
A1: Yes, We will send you our ibeacon usual manual pdf files to you, you can test the Beacons according to the instruction.
Besides , we will send you the IOS and Android SDK to you after you received the ibeacons samples. We also can send you the link of the ibeacon testing video if you required.
Q2: What are the Beacons technology do?
A2: iBeacon lets Phones and Pads constantly scan for nearby Bluetooth devices. When it identifies a Bluetooth device, like a beacon, it can wake up an app on someone’s phone — even if the app is not running. Developers can make their apps responsive to iBeacon by our ibeacon usual manual.
Q3: If, as a retailer, I purchase beacons from a vendor, how do I know they’ll work with my app?
A3: Developers have to include the unique identifier of a beacon in the code so their app will be able to recognize it. If an app doesn’t know the identifier for a beacon, then it can’t be on the look out for its BLE signal. Most beacon vendors provide developer support to help users configure their apps.
Q4: Are our Beacons Certified?
A4: Yes, all of our Beacons are with FCC/CE/RoHS Certificates, we can provide to customers anytime if needed.
Q5 .Can we get support if we have our own market position?
A5: Pls inform us your detailed mind on your market demand, we will discuss and propose a helpful suggestion for you to find the best solution